fbpx Free Estate Planning | Park Manor Apartments
Free Estate Planning

Free Estate Planning

Park Manor​ Offers Complimentary Estate Planning Services

There are many components to a personal estate plan. Park Manor is partnering with Thompson & Associates to provide you free customized estate planning guidance that assures your legacy will be realized.  

In the coming months, Thompson & Associates Vice President Paul Grassmann will be available to meet with you. Paul can help you better understand how estate planning can increase estate gifts to your children and reduce estate taxes while elevating your life’s significance.

During your Thompson & Associates estate planning process, you’ll gain insight into…

  • Do I have enough money to live comfortably for the remaining decades of my life?
  • How much should I leave my heirs, and what’s the optimal timing for these distributions?
  • How can I best utilize tax effective strategies to benefit myself and my family?

A meeting with Paul provides you expertise…

  • with complete confidentiality
  • at your convenience with no time constraints
  • from an unbiased third party
  • at no charge to you
  • that is personalized - using a thoughtful, values-based process that focuses on your objectives
  • that culminates in a suggested course of action to share with your accountant, attorney, and financial advisors

Thompson & Associates works with nonprofit organizations, such as Park Manor, to help individuals understand their options, review their current plans and establish guiding principles for their estate plan. We are underwriting the cost, so it may be offered to you as a complimentary service, with no obligation.

This may be the perfect time to consider what you want your legacy to be. Even during times of uncertainty, you can take decisive actions reflecting your highest values. If you’d like to receive a free Estate Planning Inventory guide to get started now, please contact Donna Coleman at dcoleman@abesgarden.org or 615.490.6340 to receive your copy via email or USPS.